So why does the little envelope still show on as if I had a new message??? I tired doing a battery pull but it continues to pop up...help!!!
    12-16-09 10:56 PM
    So why does the little envelope still show on as if I had a new message??? I tired doing a battery pull but it continues to pop up...help!!!
    Go to MESSAGES folder and select "U" for your unread message. It could be a missed call...
    12-16-09 11:07 PM
    It's still on there. I noticed this happened after I upgraded to the new blackberry messenger. Could that be the reason?
    12-16-09 11:11 PM
    I have noticed that if you delete a message (email) before it has been downloaded entirely, you will get this extraenous notice. This is problem usually with html email that contains many or detailed graphics. Wait a few minutes before deleting an email and you won't have this problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-09 08:19 AM
    From the home screen hit the BB button. Scroll until you see the folder with the Red asterisk on it. Open that one. That's the one with the message in it. If there is NO folder with a Red asterisk, send yourself an email. Once read/opened that usually clears it up. It's one of those things that pops up every once in awhile. Kind of a ghost in the machine gremlin.
    Keep us posted.

Jack
    12-17-09 08:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD