So far this is my only complaint about the curve other than this it is about 2000X better than any device I have used in the past. The problem is my qwerty keyboard is noisy and creaky this is only noticeable in quiet situations but is this something I should worry about

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 07:01 PM
    I think mine was the same way at first (and when I installed the black one too) but they loosen up after a while and won't make noise anymore.
    02-12-09 07:07 PM
    My Curve has never been creaky. Can't say the same of myself.
    02-12-09 07:21 PM
    Mine was never creaky until I changed the housing.
    02-12-09 09:47 PM
    Mine has never been creaky and I've had two different 8330's. Welcome to crackberry Dave!
    02-12-09 09:49 PM
    My keyboard is also "creaky". I've had the phone less than two weeks and it is my only complaint. I'm not sure if I want to go through the hassle of taking it back but noone else seems to have the same problem.
    02-12-09 10:23 PM
    My keyboard is also creaky, mainly on the left side. I am bringing my phone in to get a stuck pixel fixed on the screen, maybe they can do something about the creakiness, but my hopes aren't high.
    02-12-09 10:34 PM
    So far this is my only complaint about the curve other than this it is about 2000X better than any device I have used in the past. The problem is my qwerty keyboard is noisy and creaky this is only noticeable in quiet situations but is this something I should worry about

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Only if it's a older version!!

My Granny was creaky up to the end!
    02-12-09 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD