is there going to be a os 5 update to sprint's 8330 soon or should i try the boost mobile update like i've been reading about and how should i do that using a mac computer? please help someone, anyone!
    12-17-10 09:33 AM
    is there going to be a os 5 update to sprint's 8330 soon or should i try the boost mobile update like i've been reading about and how should i do that using a mac computer? please help someone, anyone!
    if you have a mac, you will either have to configure boot camp for the installation, or borrow a windows computer from a freind.

that being said, i would suggest avoiding the boost mobile os, and go right for the latest 8330 hybrid over at our hybrid site: BB Tweaks the stock boost mobile os5 is VERY buggy, and i have been able to get most of the crap-ness out of the os in our hybrid. the latest 8330 hybrid is a public release, so no worry about vip.
    12-17-10 10:29 AM
    I've been usintng a Hybrid OS on my BB for the past year. Just recently gave my trusty ole' 8330 to my son. When you put a hybrid 5.0 OS on your BB it will be like getting a new BB, you'll love it.
    12-17-10 01:08 PM
    I am happy with it so far!
    12-18-10 07:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD