So, I bought a used titanium 8310 that had some signs of wear (some paint was rubbed off and some of the rubberized grip was too). So, I decided that I'm going to get a replacement housing and put a BSE on it immediately. I found this housing on ebay and wanted to know what you guys think:

OEM BLACKBERRY CURVE 8300 8310 RED HOUSING+KEYPAD+TOOL - eBay (item 260346723541 end time Feb-12-09 23:13:12 PST)

Is it a good deal? Anyone have any experience with this seller?
    01-26-09 07:02 PM
    They do have a good feedback score. Not a bad price for everything your getting. I would try them, worse case scenario you'll just have to get paypal involved. But unlikely .
    01-26-09 07:54 PM
    Looks like a pretty good deal to me for all that you are getting there. They have a high rating, and you would be covered through PayPal.

I would give it a shot!
    01-26-09 07:56 PM
    Yeah looks pretty good...go for it!
    01-26-09 07:56 PM
    I recently bought one of their housings. Very happy with purchase. Very fast shipping. Keep in mind though these housings are used, the one I recieved was in great shape. Also the tool kit they give you is very handy. You can feel confident buying from this seller.
    01-26-09 08:16 PM
    I'd go for it if I were you. I guess at most you are out $30.
    01-26-09 08:18 PM
    It's a go on this seller! You'll love the new look on your Curve!
    01-26-09 08:40 PM
    Hurry up and buy it, or I will!!!

Just kidding.

You never know though, right? Someone could buy it right from under you. Quit hesitating, you know you want it...
    01-26-09 09:05 PM

Just kidding.

You never know though, right? Someone could buy it right from under you. Quit hesitating, you know you want it...
    Just pulled the trigger. To make it even better, I offered the seller $25 and they took it! If you are serious about wanting one too, go ahead. Their quantity available is listed 122. I hope it gets here by the end of the week. I'll let everybody know how it went after I get it and install it.
    01-26-09 10:49 PM
    I received the housing today. It arrived in like new condition and included everything from the picture in the listing. It fits as tight as you would expect from an OEM housing. I also applied a BSE to keep my new housing looking good for a long time.
    01-30-09 09:19 PM

Just kidding.

Just pulled the trigger. To make it even better, I offered the seller $25 and they took it! If you are serious about wanting one too, go ahead. Their quantity available is listed 122. I hope it gets here by the end of the week. I'll let everybody know how it went after I get it and install it.
    I was just messing with you... I have an 8330, can't use the 83XX case anyway.

Glad everything worked out for you, $25 is a great price for what you got.
    01-30-09 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD