This is something I have been wondering about for a while. Say for example while downloading an app or doing something involving a usb connection. I can't really pin point the specific instance that triggers me to think (hmm I think its best if I stop my phone from receiving calls or emails or something ,hopefully you all catch my drift. What do you all think?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 03:58 PM
    I don't know any functions you need to disable while connected to a PC. I've never had a problem that I could trace to an incoming call or email while I was connected via USB.
    02-28-10 06:11 PM
    When connected to the PC, it disables any 'media' stuff....but everything else seems to be fine.
    02-28-10 10:24 PM
    I'll sometimes worry when downloading an app and a message of any sort or phone call comes in that it might corrupt the apps programing.

02-28-10 10:35 PM
    I'll sometimes worry when downloading an app and a message of any sort or phone call comes in that it might corrupt the apps programing.

yeah, i've gotten bbm's, sms, and email during app loading and not had any problems....
    02-28-10 10:37 PM
    Cool thank you all I feel more at ease.

02-28-10 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD