I'm pretty sure most of you know that pressing space in the broswer will scroll the page done quickly. Is there a way to do that same funtion but instead of scrolling down, it'll scroll up?? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-08 07:22 PM
    The only one I know of is "T" which will bring the page back up to the top.

07-04-08 07:25 PM
    I'm pretty sure most of you know that pressing space in the broswer will scroll the page done quickly. Is there a way to do that same funtion but instead of scrolling down, it'll scroll up?? Thanks

Sure there is a way.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/tip-...ortcuts-13131/
    07-04-08 07:28 PM
    Although I've read those tips before, I never saw that option. Can you simply state what the command is?

07-04-08 07:34 PM
    Shift+space,.... It works but I usually scroll with one hand so I don't use it that much

07-04-08 07:35 PM
    Thanks a bunch man.

07-04-08 07:36 PM
    Although I've read those tips before, I never saw that option. Can you simply state what the command is?

Here is another way of finding all the shortcuts on your BB, and you take it with you every day and everywhere that you take your phone.
    Menu > Help/? > Shortcuts.
    Yes your BB do have a Help folder.
    07-04-08 07:51 PM
    your berry also came with a handy tips card with the majority of the shortcuts published.
    07-04-08 07:54 PM
    your berry also came with a handy tips card with the majority of the shortcuts published.

If more than 5% of phone owners read those, this site nor Customer Service would be close to being out of business...

Even me, I never read a manual... Even if I've never dealt with a product before. I only do it because I feel I learn more with trial and error.
    07-04-08 08:01 PM
    i use the hold alt + scroll method
    07-04-08 08:22 PM
    Last question, is there anyway to see only the sms inbox with a shortcut? Same thing with outbox. I've seen some shortcuts for messages but none for ONLY sms inbox and ONLY sms outbox. Thanks

07-04-08 08:25 PM
    Last question, is there anyway to see only the sms inbox with a shortcut? Same thing with outbox. I've seen some shortcuts for messages but none for ONLY sms inbox and ONLY sms outbox. Thanks

sms falls under messages (sms/text, mms, email), hence the same would applied.
    07-04-08 08:43 PM
    Understood. Thanks

07-04-08 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD