Are there shortcut keys for things like fast forward, rewind, previous track and next track? If I'm driving down the road listening to music, I don't want to have to pay too much attention to the screen on my BB to navigate the media player. I know it's not going to be as easy to use as an iPod, but it would be nice if there were some easy shortcuts.

For example, left-shift could be Previous Track and right-shift could be Next Track. Symbol could be Fast Foward and 0 (zero) could be Rewind. Those would be easy to find while driving without even looking.
    06-07-08 01:35 PM
    "N" for next track
    "P" for previous track
    06-07-08 01:39 PM
    Thanks, I just found those in the Hints and Tips. The Mute button pauses a song. Good to know. It would be cool if we could re-map those keys, though. P is easy to find while driving. N takes a bit more concentration. Something like left- or right-shift would be easy.
    06-07-08 01:42 PM
    I thought the same thing when I first got my phone. Its annoying at tmes but aside from some kind of music app your stuck with it. I just mash keys near the N key until I finally hit it lol
    06-07-08 05:40 PM
    Also, you can hold volume up to skip to the next song and volume down to skip to the previous one.
    08-15-08 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD