Maybe those that have purchased from ShopCrackBerry before can help me.

I just got my new "CS-2" battery for my 8320 and put it in my phone. I charged it over night and as it was charging it would not turn on nor would it even try to turn on after 9 hours of charging.

Has anyone seen this before? Am I doing something wrong?

*i did notice on batteries that have been used that on the 4 metal contacts that it has scuff marks that you can tell it has been used. This new battery has them too and looks like it has been used before?

*The battery wasn't shipped all that good either. It was in a over sized manila envelope that had hardly any protection and the battery was in a little bag with a sticker that was inside. It just said a few things about the battery. One thing that stuck out was the word "fail". I wonder if this could be a "QA" fail but why would they ship it then?

I just wondering if "A" I'm doing something wrong, "B" they sent me a bad "USED" battery or "C" they sent me a new "BAD" battery.

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this or expereinced bad business with ShopCrackBerry?

Thanks

Joe
    08-31-09 01:24 PM
    Sounds like they goofed to me!
    No one likes to see "FAIL" attached to something they just bought, lol!
    I'd call CB cust care if I were you:

E-mail your order related questions to our Customer Care staff, or call us at (866) 904-5772 x 2 weekdays between 8am - 5.30pm ET.
    08-31-09 01:59 PM
    Sounds like they sent you a used battery, ask them and I bet they will send you another one. You can take a pencil eraser and rub the contacts to clean them..
    08-31-09 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD