You guys asked and I listened! At first i didnt think it would be possible to port it to the curve due to the lower resolution screen, but it was! And best part is all you curve 83xx owners who might want to upgrade to a new device/curve in the coming months when they come out, this app will work on all berry's with a 480x360 screen!

Thanks to all my beta testers who helped me get this app tested on all the non-touchscreen phones (except the pearl which it does not support currently)

EDIT: In celebration of the release and reaching the top 20 bestselling blackberry apps on mobihand/crackberry, i am renewing the 1 off coupon! The new code is sexytime1 and is good for $1 off! If you want to use the coupon i think you need to use the on device app store or go direct from mobihand, can someone confirm that>?

If you want to read some reviews you can check out the storm version of the thread, which has 18 pages of positive reviews, i just went through it and couldnt find a negative one
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ne...y-dice-226234/

I promise this app to be tons of fun, it has proved to be a great way to add some excitement to relationships on every level! Its even fun just to show your friends (i do this all the time, they all get a kick) The app has just broke into the top 20 best sellers for the storm!

This version DOES have the new 4th dice set included free of charge! It has positions and locations

For more screen shots, and more app specifics check out its page in the app store:

Sexy Dice - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Last edited by mike240se; 06-06-09 at 05:39 AM.
    06-05-09 03:04 PM
    thanks going to have fun tonite
    06-05-09 03:33 PM
    I have this for the storm and can tell you its AWESOME! My girlfriend LOVES this app!

(and i bet mike timed this just right, a friday night release lol

what was it that kevin said? Sexy Time? LOL
    06-05-09 04:42 PM
    thanks guys! anyone else with a curve have big plans for this tonight ???

sorry i posted it so late though, i should have posted it in the curve forum in the morning!
    06-05-09 08:34 PM
    $1 off coupon added to first post!
    06-06-09 05:39 AM
    awsome thanks.
    06-06-09 06:41 AM
    I have been looking for an app like this great job.
    06-06-09 06:53 AM
    Thanks guys, i am thinking of running another first 1000 get the next dice set free. so basically the first 1000 up till this release get the next dice set free and the first 1000 after release of this version get the next dice set free. what do you guys think?
    06-06-09 01:39 PM
    sounds good...I would like to see a trial of it though...I personally am very picky about apps and I'd hate to spend money on something I wouldn't use...any chances for a free trial option?

Also if I were to buy it for my curve and then upgraded to a tour when it comes out will it just transfer over or will I have to purchase it again?
    06-06-09 02:08 PM
    Coupon code doesn't seem to work when buying through crackberry app store on device?
    06-06-09 07:00 PM
    i like free stuff
    06-06-09 07:06 PM
    I bought these app and haven't received any information about actually downloading it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 11:28 PM
    hmm might get it
    06-07-09 01:43 AM
    if anyone has bought it and hasnt gotten a key please pm me and i will look it up for you, mobihand can be a little quirky sometimes.

if you have trouble using the coupon, try it direct from mobihand, sometimes that works.
    06-07-09 02:07 AM
    sounds good...I would like to see a trial of it though...I personally am very picky about apps and I'd hate to spend money on something I wouldn't use...any chances for a free trial option?

Also if I were to buy it for my curve and then upgraded to a tour when it comes out will it just transfer over or will I have to purchase it again?

a trial is planned, but i havent started on it yet, i wanted to get the curve/bold version done first. it might be a little while longer.

if you buy it and upgrade to a tour, it will work on the tour no problem. you just email me and i will give you a new key, free of charge. it also works on the tour, so your good to go.
    06-07-09 02:10 AM
    Man I'm gonna have to see about picking this up in the coming week or so!

06-07-09 09:22 AM
    i

if you have trouble using the coupon, try it direct from mobihand, sometimes that works.
    I tried from mobihand on the phone and on my laptop and from the app store on my phone and laptop, none of them will apply the code. it says 3.99, I enter the code and click update and it still says 3.99. If the code worked, I would buy it
    06-07-09 02:10 PM
    I tried from mobihand on the phone and on my laptop and from the app store on my phone and laptop, none of them will apply the code. it says 3.99, I enter the code and click update and it still says 3.99. If the code worked, I would buy it

your sure you got the code right? did you do sexytime1 without quotes?

it appears the code has been used, so it must be setup right. u are trying from mobihand.com?
    06-08-09 04:12 AM
    Pure Excellence. And the different Dice allow me to adjust to the environment and company!!! Keep it coming!!
    06-08-09 08:42 AM
    The code still does not work for me. When I launched the app store today it said there was an update. Downloaded the update, rebooted the phhone when asked and still won't apply the code. Same thing with mobihand.com
    When I look at the app, it says 3.99. I put in the code and hit update and it still says 3.99. If I go to checkout at that point still says total 3.99. Sure wish this worked

06-08-09 10:12 AM
    wow, really? no response to this? I know its an inexpensive app to begin with and the code is only worth a $1 discount, but if you are going to offer a discount you should honor it. I don't know who's issue it is, but something is preventing the code from being applied no matter how or from where I attempt to purchase the app.
    06-09-09 05:32 AM
    I have a ? one of my dice hang around bottom of screen . Any one having something on their non-touch
    06-12-09 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD