Whats good guys and girls? Newbie here so sorry if this all has been posted before.

1) I am having trouble with my memory card. Everything reads fine between the PC and the BB. However when I upload stuff to the BB, it doesnt see any music in the media player, and whatever ring tones I have deleted from the memory card are still listed in the media player. I have verified plenty of times that the music is there, and have reformatted the memory card several times and then put the music back on but to no success.

2) I usually go on Facebook from the BB if I am not home. However starting last night it has given me an error message that java script is not enabled, when I try to log into Facebook. I have gone through the browser settings, and have enabled javascript but to no avail. So I just resetted the deafults. Everything else works (Gmail, my school email, wiki), but Facebook.
    11-12-08 08:17 AM
    1) has the media card worked before in a different device?
    2) Facebook is notoriously problematic lately....try uninstalling and reinstalling it.
    11-12-08 09:26 AM
    I just bought the media card with my BB in a package deal from AT&T

and I just use Fb throughn the web browser. I didnt download the app cuz I heard it wasnt good
    11-12-08 09:30 AM
    If you have tried reformatting the card, it may just be bad. Go into media > menu > explore. The files are there on the card? If so, exchange it.
    11-12-08 09:41 AM
    Well funny thing is the files were there, and then the media player just started seeing them all. So Im all set, it works. Thanks
    11-12-08 09:52 AM
    No problem, when you first move media over, it can take some time for the berry to read it all. Welcome.
    11-12-08 09:55 AM
    Hi< can anyone tell me why my BB keeps telling me my java script is disabled and if so how do i enable it? Thank u!
    08-06-10 06:00 PM
    Usually when it asks you that it gives an option to activate it now. From your browser if you press the letter "s" outside of a typing field! it will take you to your browser settings (or press menu/options). From there go to Browser configuration and check the Support Java Script box. I leave mine off till it asks to activate it. Your browser will run faster without it on all the time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-10 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD