ok, i know i came across this somewhere, but now can't find it. isn't there a way to only have e-mail pushed to your phone between certain hours? my problem is that i downloaded bbalerts, and when i get a random e-mail in the middle of the night, the light flashes so bright it lights up my whole bedroom! i've tried to alter the schedule in bbalerts, but it doesn't seem to actually take effect, and i can't really find any documentation as to how exactly bbalerts works. anyone remember where the setting is for when to get e-mail? thanks!!
    03-28-08 09:32 PM
    You just have to turn off data, or you can try to google BBProfiles, its a profile switcher.

You can turn the LED notification as well, so that the profile you set for overnight, you can disable the notification..
    03-28-08 09:40 PM
    I suggest creating a profile you can use while you sleep that has everything silenced and the Notification set to off.
    03-28-08 09:45 PM
    i can try that, i just swear when i was setting up my email stuff that there was an option about when i wanted to receive emails...
    03-28-08 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD