Please!!! Can somebody can help me how to set up email in my att bb 8310 curve. I have three step in the set up wizard but by mistake i choose THE USE THE WORK EMAIL WITH A BLACKBERRY ENTERPRISE SERVICE and the first options dissapear and know i can set up my email. How can i do to see the first option. I already went to att bb internet service but i can't set up in my phone can somebody help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-14-08 08:18 PM
    if you haven't put anything on the phone yet of value you can re install the os or try to wipe the handset
    04-14-08 08:21 PM
    I have the contacts and some appoiments on, nothing else i have only 3 day with the phone
    04-14-08 08:25 PM
    you can do a backup of the contacts either on your sim card or desktop manager when you hook up to your comp just do a backup/restore before you do anything
    04-14-08 08:27 PM
    I just did it and still the same!!!
    04-14-08 09:04 PM
    How can reinstall the os????
    04-14-08 09:05 PM
    you can go to at&t website and look for the os download for your phone then all you do is hook your phone up to dm and run app loader you might also want to try re sending your service books from there
    04-15-08 06:59 AM
    What happens when you go into set up wizard again? Mine give me the option to change my e-mail.
    04-15-08 07:08 AM
    You shouldn't need to reinstall the OS.

You may need to do a handheld wipe (this restores the bb to factory settings) then call your carrier, explain the situation and ask them to resend the service books to your device. This should give you a new email set up icon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-08 07:18 AM
    Setup your BIS account at the at&t site..
    https://att.blackberry.com/
    04-15-08 07:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD