Ive seen people saying "Ive deleted service books and resent them"

Im having issues receving email.. do I have to delete them first and then resend?
    09-12-08 02:51 PM
    you don't have to delete the accounts themselves just got into your options>advanced options>service books and find the ones linked to that account and delete it and then resend the service books from either your phone or from your carriers site
    09-12-08 02:54 PM
    ahhh ok.. makes sense

ty
    09-12-08 02:55 PM
    you don't have to delete the accounts themselves just got into your options>advanced options>service books and find the ones linked to that account and delete it and then resend the service books from either your phone or from your carriers site
    And how do I do that? I have a pearl that I just replaced today because the ball died. The new one I was given was supposed to be set up but alas, I have no book for the browser for some reason, and god only knows what else.

I have no idea where to find the option with my sprint online account, and can't find an option to get or request books in the bb itself. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Nevermind, I called customer care and I got it resolved in about 5 minutes. Thanks though!
    Last edited by meatshield; 09-12-08 at 08:24 PM. Reason: resolved
    09-12-08 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD