On thursday i downloaded the blackberry connection manager.....once i downloaded it...my blackberry stopped forwarding emails to my blackberry, my blackberry messenger stopped working and my blackberry app world stopped working. i did a wipe..same thing..i did a backup reinstall and that didnt work...my browser has also disappeared!

What do i need to do to fix this....PLEASE someone help me out!!!! My provider is telling me they can do nothing and that i have to contact blackberry themselves, and have them fix it or replace it...so im out a blackberry.

I still have internet to my facebook, and i still have talk and text availability.......

someone please give me a hand here!
    01-16-10 02:51 PM

BIS login

You should receive a confirmation email on your BB.

The go to Options, Advanced Options, Host Routing Table, Menu, Register Now. You should receive a confirmation message after registering your host routing table. Your Browser should be working now.
    01-16-10 03:12 PM

The go to Options, Advanced Options, Host Routing Table, Menu, Register Now. You should receive a confirmation message after registering your host routing table. Your Browser should be working now.
    I have same problem too, we have to re-register the HOST ROUTING TABLE to register our BB services .... it works.
    01-16-10 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD