Hello,

Going over browser config from this thread, http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/bb-...ettings-49889/, I have setup my naitve BB browser based on the suggestions from the thread.

I'm finding that the BB Browser loads extremely slow, yet when I browse with Opera mini, pages load up very fast. Problem with Opea mini now is that the sites I go to, ESPN, does not reflect what I see when I go to ESPN from a computer per say. I'm finding that opera mini displays old news and not giving me the updated site. I've cleared cache and history to be sure that I was not looking at a cached page, but that did not help.

Another concern is that with Opera mini version 4.1, I'm finding that I have to scroll horizontally on some pages where the title of a web page extends beyond the browser window. I've set the options to Mobile View, text Medium but that did not help either. If I set the text to Small and then view Full Page, everything fits, but the text is too small.

Any suggestions on further customizing Opera mini? I love it for it's speed, but not the view. And for the naitive BB Browser, I love the look, but speed is horrible.

Thanks in advance.

BB 8320
    08-06-08 08:40 AM
    really have no idea...

you can always re install opera see what happens
    08-06-08 09:13 AM
    I just opera mini the other day and love it! I don't have these issues on my end? I do know you can zoom in and out. I'd play with it for a bit yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-08 09:41 AM

you can always re install opera see what happens
    Yes... that's the only thing I haven't tried. I will re-install it and see how it goes.

When you navigate to espn.com, do you have horizontal scroll bars at the home page?

Thanks in advance.
    08-06-08 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD