I have a Curve 8310 running 4.5.0.81 and under options>general options in the address book there are options for changing the separators between contacts in the address book. Choices are "none", "lines", or "stripes".....has anyone gotten the "stripes" option to work? I've tried it but the stripes are such a faint gray color that the only way to see them is to tilt the BB at different angles, and even then they are virtually invisible to the naked eye. Just wondering if anyone is having the same problem. Thanks.
    11-09-08 08:24 AM
    Works on mine. Makeit so where on contact background is a light blue and the other is white.
    11-09-08 08:32 AM
    Yeh mine works, the blue is visible, but its light..

Mine are not visible little line stripes, it changes the background to blue stripes, on the contact.
    11-09-08 08:47 AM
    Hey Murphy - it works on mine too. Mine is also blue and not gray. It is faint, but definitely visible.
    11-09-08 08:57 AM
    Thanks for all the quick replies! Definitely not working on mine, and the stripes are a VERY faint gray on mine, definitely not blue. I have to tilt the BB down or up to even see them, looking straight on there's nothing. And, of course when I scroll over each contact THAT contact is highlighted in a deep blue, but it does that no matter what separator you choose, it does that no matter what. I tried changing the theme to see if maybe it was Dimension Today Plus that was causing the issue, but it didn't seem to matter. Oh well, definitely not the end of the world. I will just leave the separator as "lines" and leave it at that. Was just wondering if I was the only one not seeing the "stripes". Thanks again! :-)
    11-09-08 10:57 AM
    PS: And the way I expect the "stripes" separator works is that every OTHER contact is one color (blue or gray apparently) and the others are white....sort of like "blue-white-blue-white-blue-white....etc"
    11-09-08 10:59 AM
    Yep that is what it should look like
    11-09-08 11:02 AM
    I thought that it wasn't working on mine, but I found that I have to tilt the screen at an angle to see the stripes.
    11-09-08 11:19 AM
    They ARE very faint, its not a very obvious change, not an *in your face blue* it is noticible, buuuut, Verrryyyyy faint, its probably the same as ours. You maybe were expecting something different
    11-09-08 11:29 AM
    Can the color of the stripes be changed? It works on mines by the way---a light blue and white stripe alternating between contacts.
    11-09-08 11:57 AM
    I have not found a way to change colors
    11-09-08 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD