I want my e-mail out of my text message inbox. None of my e-mail is important and I wish that I never would have set it up on my BB. I know how to separate the inboxes by using options BUT whenever I do that it makes my e-mail box the main one by default (on the internet e-mail icon AND the messages icon). After it does that, when I go to "messages" my e-mail will be the first thing I see then I have to go to "view folder" to view my "SMS inbox". At that point it looks like the problem is fixed since I only want to see my SMS messages, BUT when I back out it goes right back to my e-mail inbox. I just want my e-mail to stay under the e-mail icon. I only want SMS messages under the "messages" icon. Does anyone have any suggestions? This is driving me crazy! Thank you in advance!
    07-09-08 10:27 AM
    Go into messages
    BB key
    Options
    General Options
    Scroll to SMS and Email Inboxes
    Choose Separate
    07-09-08 10:30 AM
    That should do it!
    07-09-08 10:33 AM
    nevermind, I figured it out! Sometimes all you have to do is ask. haha.
    07-09-08 10:37 AM
    that's what I was doing and it wasn't working. I was seeing e-mail first on my messages. For some reason I just now found the SMS and MMS icon and just moved that to the main screen. I don't know how I missed that this whole time.
    07-09-08 10:38 AM
    I also did this to separate my email and SMS. Now I am getting my voice mail messages showing up in my SMS folder? Do any of you know why that is happening or how to change it?
    07-09-08 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD