Sorry guys and glas new to the blackberry and have been trying to figure things out on my own but this is really bugging me. I have a curve 8330 that I connected to my company's BES yesturday. All went fine and I now have my exchange mail on my BB....BUT everything is going into the messaging icon (i.e missed called, BB Messaging, etc) Is there any way to separate this so my Corp email is seprate from all of those things or missed calls and things like that dont end up in the messaging folder.

Sorry if this is something simple I am missing it is just annoying to me at the moment

Thanks
    04-10-09 10:09 AM
    Go to general options in your messaging then sms and email inboxes change to separate.

Then go to phone log then options-call logging and set this to none.
    04-10-09 10:47 AM
    If you open your messages folder, then press the menu key and select options, then select general options, then scroll down to seperate sms and email it probably says theme controlled. If you click on it you can select seperated. The messages folder will stay the same but it will add an icon for sms text. This gives you an icon to just see texts and an icon to just see emails and the messages icon to see everything. Sorry this is long but hope it is what you were looking for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-09 10:52 AM
    Thanks for the reply's. I turned those on and we'll go from here.

Thanks
    04-10-09 11:35 AM
    Thank you too! I was wondering the same thing. I am a newbee
    04-10-09 12:53 PM
    THANK YOU I was just wondering how to do the same thing on my other halfs phone.. yall rock and so does the website
    07-18-09 08:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD