When I take a picture and select the option to send it to twitter. The quote in the title just hangs up there. The app or the phone don't freeze up. It just doesn't seem to wan to upload.

Ie right now I've had a tweet trying to be sent for the last 10 minutes and nothing. I don't even see the little data icon in the top right working.

I have the image size set to the lowest setting and ihave tried multiple battery pulls.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 09:55 AM
    Do you have image quality set to normal or something else?
    03-08-09 10:04 AM
    Better question is what application are you using for Twitter?

If it's Social Scope, you should remember to file feed back with them as well.

Also, removing and reinstalling whatever application it is, may be worth a shot if you have not tried that, also check your APN settings.
    03-08-09 10:29 AM
    When I take a picture and select the option to send it to twitter. The quote in the title just hangs up there. The app or the phone don't freeze up. It just doesn't seem to wan to upload.

Ie right now I've had a tweet trying to be sent for the last 10 minutes and nothing. I don't even see the little data icon in the top right working.

I have the image size set to the lowest setting and ihave tried multiple battery pulls.

If you are using Twitterberry and encountering this, you can use full size images, just change your connection type to TCP and it will work 99.9% of the time. That should solve it for youl
    03-08-09 11:27 AM
    Man you guys rock. Never one question on here not quickly answered!

TCP connection FTW!!!

03-08-09 01:21 PM
    Glad you got it going again. Whats odd is the tcp connection never works for me. BIBS does though.
    03-08-09 01:25 PM
    I am confused. I am using twitterberry and I do not have the option to send a pic! I just downloaded it 4 days ago

03-08-09 04:40 PM
    When you go to media/pictures then open the picture so its full screen you don't get the option to send to twitterberry?
    03-08-09 04:55 PM
    thats right... it only gives me the option to mms, email, facebook or myspace....

sigh......
    03-08-09 05:46 PM
    I found it....sorry....it is up at the very top adn not by the other send to's but it is just "Loading" and doing .....wait wait....IT WORKED LOL!!! Thanks so much
    03-08-09 05:49 PM
    How do I switch to TCP? That same thing keeps happening to me. Annoying.
    03-08-09 05:52 PM
    open twitterberry hit menu then configure.
    03-08-09 06:07 PM
    open twitterberry hit menu then configure.
    It is the "Connection" option.

03-08-09 06:28 PM
    If you are using Twitterberry and encountering this, you can use full size images, just change your connection type to TCP and it will work 99.9% of the time. That should solve it for youl
    I use the BB Storm. I tried changing my connection to TCP and it still just kept said "sending your image to twitpic" I tried changing it back to BIBS and it still doesn't work! HELP!

I have already logged in to twipic on my computer already.

It only worked when I sent the pic to my twitpic email address I got from the website, but it would be much easier if I could get the other way to work.
    06-22-09 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD