Don't think there is a way to do this without 3rd party software. But on my old phone I could without hassle send many messages to many users easily. There was a screen and I just clicked on a checkbox on every number I wanted to text. On the BB it looks like I need to create a group or keep on attaching numbers to my sms list. Looking in the basics guide I did not see any other way. Or maybe I am wrong.

Also is there a way to show the numbers of ppl I wish to call in address book on the right hand side of the screen like in a colum format? Thanks.

John

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 05:06 AM
    I believe you would need a 3rd party app to do what you want. check out the crackberry store.
    12-12-09 07:48 AM
    You can send a text to 10 people at the same time I believe...after you choose Compose SMS Text scroll up to the current recipient then click the BlackBerry menu button and choose Add Recipient.

12-12-09 10:51 AM
    You can send a text to 10 people at the same time I believe...after you choose Compose SMS Text scroll up to the current recipient then click the BlackBerry menu button and choose Add Recipient.

I know how to do that. My question was is there an easier way to send a SMS message other than creating a group. But I guess I need 3rd party software.
    12-12-09 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD