I can not for the life of me figure out how to send a pic to either someone's email or text it to them. Any help would be wonderful...thanks.
    12-21-08 02:41 PM
    You wont be able to MMS it, sprint BB's dont have that capability, only the new device 8350i does.

But to email, find the pic in your media area, scroll to it, it will have a blue border around in when you are on it, hit the menu key, scroll to *send as email*
    12-21-08 02:43 PM
    For Sprint you won't be able to text a picture, but you can e-mail it. Compose your e-mail message on your curve, while still on the compose page press your Blackberry/Menu key which will bring up a menu. Select "Attach file" from the menu, then find the file from the appropriate location (memory card or device).
    12-21-08 02:46 PM
    well that didnt seem to work, i really need more step by step directions cuz i did see where it said send as email and i had the email address up but there was no other step to send it...doesnt make sense to me, im new at this and its complicated.
    12-21-08 02:55 PM
    i always get an error that says no message services configured you will only be able to then it stops and has an ok to press, wierd!
    12-21-08 02:58 PM
    To get the option to send, once the email is ready to go, hit the trackball, and you will see Send.
    12-21-08 02:58 PM
    Do you have a data plan on your phone?
    12-21-08 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD