If I forward or send an email from my Gmail account, on my BlackBerry phone's browser, I have noticed that hyperlinks do not display correctly when the recipient receives the email, whereas if I forward or send an email from my computer's browser, then the hyperlinks display correctly.

At first I thought it may be a limitation of the BlackBerry native browser, but I see that the same problem exists if I use Opera Mini, or even the mobile Gmail application.

Does anyone have a solution to my problem?
    06-13-09 03:12 AM
    To change it a little bit, why not just setup your gmail account on the bb itself?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 04:27 AM
    To change it a little bit, why not just setup your gmail account on the bb itself?
    I've done that, but sometimes I need to reply to, or forward, an email that I received weeks or months ago. These emails will no longer be on my BB, but they will be in my online Gmail account.
    06-13-09 04:31 AM
    I've done that, but sometimes I need to reply to, or forward, an email that I received weeks or months ago. These emails will no longer be on my BB, but they will be in my online Gmail account.
    Ok I see. I do the same thing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 04:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD