Hi,
    I'm a new Verizon BB 8330 Curve owner with thousands of contacts categorized in 50+ outlook categories. I was able to sync everything perfectly!!! I know that I can create BB groups to send emails/sms to a group at a time. However, as far as I'm concerned, BB groups don't sync with Outlook, and plus, I already have a s--tload of contacts with preexisting categorizations.

However...
    I've scanned CB and non-CB sites for an answer to these two questions:

1) How do I send email on BB to Outlook category-based group??? (I know that I can compose new email, add address, filter contact book by a category, and then select multiple recipients, but this is a chore, I'm talking hundreds of contacts at a time!)

2) How do I send mass SMS/text to Outlook category-based group (more than 10 recipients at a time)?

Thanks!

I'm an event planning connection...so if you succesfully help me with this..I well return the favor by prioritizing any event/party planning request, services FREE of charge - event planning form below! email me at info [at] connectionzpromotions.com and mention Crackberry!
    07-02-08 02:26 PM
    i do the same thing and am trying to learn how to do the same thing.
    create a group on outlook that i can mass text with.
    i am a promoter as well with thousands of contacts. if u find out please share! and i will do the same. thank you.
    08-12-09 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD