I had my bluetooth headset connected to my phone while playing some music. I then made an outgoing call to my father, and the music stopped; no big deal, right?

Well, then I heard the music in my Bluetooth headset! But only for a second, and then the call was put through. Still though, I heard the music in my headset, if only for a second!

There must be a way that this is exploitable. I'm not a BB expert, though, so I have no idea how to science it.

The phenomenon is easily reproducible: just attach a bluetooth headset to your phone, play some music, and make an outgoing call. In fact, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's experienced this.
    03-28-08 09:43 AM
    I've had this happen to me once too but never again! There are certain headsets that are MP3 capable though!

Mmmmm.. I know you can send ringtones & etc via Bluetooth but I've never tried a whole song.
    03-28-08 10:56 AM
    I use a Jawbone headset and I have music sent to it all the time... entire songs. It gets annoying cause I don't know why it does it, or how to turn it off. After it starts doing it, if I turn off the jawbone, then it sends music through the ear piece on the handset and not through the speaker... I have to reset the phone when this happens.
    03-30-09 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD