While I have always thought of my self as being technically savvy, I'm starting to think that technology is not my friend...calendars disappearing...inconsistently connection via Bluetooth...now my 8330 is being selective in what email it shows vs. what comes to my Outlook (on my laptop).

For example overnight I received 6 email in my Outlook, only 3 of them showed up on my 8330. And to make it even odder, I received 2 email from the same person in my Outlook, only 1 of which came to my Bberry.

HELP!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
    09-05-08 09:03 AM
    I do not know why this would happen unless you have some sort of "filter" possibly set up on your device. Are you running on a BIS or BES or do you have your outlook synced via Desktop Manager?
    09-05-08 09:15 AM
    I'm starting to think that gremlins have taken up residency...or that someone is trying to keep me from what I'm really supposed to be spending my time on...

I am using the Desktop Manager to prompt the sync.

I have pulled out the battery...no luck.

No filters on...am receiving multiple messages from the same email accounts, but only some of them arrive at my BBerry.

Help...
    09-05-08 09:36 AM
    check outlook settings, their is a option under more settings depending on what version of outlook you have. you can select leave a copy on server, so that normally when outlook gets it, it will take email from server so when you blackberry tries to pop your mail into your device it is already gone. once you set leave copy on server outlook will get a copy and then when your blackberry pops your mail, it will have a copy to send to your phone. hope this helps.
    09-05-08 12:27 PM
    I'm new to bb & have had my curve 8330 for just over a month now. I've had this same thing happen several times. Have you go a fix yet?
    09-06-08 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD