Is there a way to to select Multiple contact at a time to send a SMS TXT message too? Rather then selecting one at time.
    07-11-09 02:16 PM
    If it is a group of the same people that you regularly send SMS/MMS messages to, you can create a Group address in the Address Book, otherwise you are stuck doing it one address at a time.

To create a Group Address, open the Address Book, click on the menu/BlackBerry key and select New Group.

To address a SMS/MMS message to a Group Address, open the Messages Application (or the SMS and MMS Messages application if you have them separated), click on the menu/BlackBerry key and select Compose SMS Text or Compose MMS and select the group address.
    07-11-09 02:49 PM
    Or if you don't have a group in your address book, or you're just texting to an ad hoc group, while in the SMS message press MenuKey > Add Recipient. Repeat as needed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 03:52 PM
    either way will work .. i found that adding a group .. named unlimted texted ppl .. for ppl i text all the time .. and i believe there is a limit on just adding a receipt of ppl ..then making a group of ppl
    07-11-09 04:48 PM
    I used to send out group text messages every morning. My LG phone limited the group to 10. I created a group on my new Tour but it did not have a limit. This morning I sent my first "group" text...and there is a check box....but no indicator that my text was received. I asked a friend if she received it....she said NO!!! I created another group of 10...got a red "X" now saying "Network Problems" what gives?? how do you send a group Text Message??
    07-13-09 08:56 AM
    text to multiple contacts other than group not possible at present on blackberry...someone may create any addon sort of thing....let's hope
    03-01-11 08:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD