I tried searching the forums for a thread on this but didn't have much luck. I recently moved to the Curve from the World Phone. One thing I liked about my old bb was the ease that I could open the text folder and search my sms messages by typing in either first or last name and get all texts from that person.

However, I am having difficulty doing so with the curve. I have separate folders for my email accounts but now have a merged sms and mms folder. I know I can select which folder to search through the search menu, but even that seems slow and there is an sms inbox and outbox rather than a single sms box. I literally will search for several minutes and the texts won't pop up. Is there a way to do this where it will work like my other blackberry. It is quite annoying when I am looking for a particular text.
    07-02-09 09:18 AM
    I was able to answer my own question by some general google searches. Apparently, facebook 1.6 slows down searching and activity logs. You need to be sure to uncheck the option that synchs facebook messages with blackberry messages so that your search history isn't painfully slow.
    07-02-09 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD