I just got my 2g Sd card in the mail yesterday. I put it in my phone, turn it own and it does nothing. I went to options, media card and it says that there is no car. I took it out and tried again and it is not even showing that the card is there. Any suggestions?
    09-11-08 07:13 PM
    OK first check this...
    options>mediacard> Media Card support>on

then under that same screen make sure Mass storage mode support is on aswell then
    last but not least while in that options screen click on the blackberry menu button and then select "install Media Card"
    09-11-08 07:16 PM
    If none of that works make sure u have installed it correctly. I ruined a card by not putting it in the slots in the door correctly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-08 07:22 PM
    I checked the settings and they are all on, I placed the card in the slot and the slot did not want to slide closed. Once the door was off it would slide in. It still does not work.
    09-11-08 07:25 PM
    All the above are greats suggestions. If none of them work, try and format the card. Options > memory card > menu > format
    09-11-08 07:26 PM
    The card actually slides into the "door", then you shut the door and slide it to lock.
    09-11-08 07:33 PM
    yea if it doesnt work you should try formatting the card because i had the same problem today and once i formatted it it worked.
    09-11-08 07:37 PM
    Will it format even if it states that there is no media card?
    09-11-08 08:17 PM
    I checked the settings and they are all on, I placed the card in the slot and the slot did not want to slide closed. Once the door was off it would slide in. It still does not work.
    If the door is off still, you may not have the card seated correctly. This could be a good reason it will not recognize it.

I would first try to put the door back on... then slide the card in the open door, close the door, then slide the card to lock it.

But, i could be wrong.
    09-11-08 08:29 PM
    im having the same problem i tried to format the card but it doesnt let me it says format failed
    09-12-08 01:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD