As a relatively new curve owner I have a couple of things that are becoming minor irritations and I am hoping there are solutions out there.

1) Is there any way of saving an attachment word or excel file? My curve can display these ok but I can see no way of saving a document other than to physically transfer it from a computer.

2) Is there a quicker way to scoll up and down the messages? I keep my emails for the minimum 15 days and they soon build up but unless I am missing something the only way of scrolling say from the newest to the oldest message is manually or am I missing something?

Thanks

Neil
    07-31-08 09:09 AM
    1) You need OS 4.5 with Docs2Go

2) Yes :

Space : Page Down
    Shift-Space : Page Up
    'T' : Top
    'B' : Bottom
    07-31-08 09:10 AM
    Excellent! Thanks.

Does docs to go not work on 4.2?

Is there an official 4.5 update out yet as I have a non branded handset, also as I am on mac is it safe to do this through parallels and will I lose all of my themes and settings?
    07-31-08 09:39 AM
    Docs-to-Go only works with 4.5 and above. As to your other question, I don't know.
    07-31-08 11:38 AM
    You will be fine to do it through parallels, because its desktop manager that is the software that does all the updating. When I update my os on my mac I go through bootcamp, and I have yet to have a problem. Parallels will do the same. If you install the operating system correctly of course! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-08 11:51 AM
    go to the Orange UK site to get an official upgrade to 4.5 OS

the "U" key will also take you immediately to the next unopened message.
    07-31-08 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD