What Is The Best Screen Protector That I Should Get For My 8300 Curve? And Where Do I Buy It At? Thanks In Advance For Your Replies.
    02-21-08 07:33 PM
    I'm a true fan of Best Skins Ever Home Page - they are totally durable and IMO the best you can get.
    02-21-08 07:39 PM
    if you arent a big fan of skins for your phone.....you can get screen protectors that you can cut to size. You can find them on ebay for cheap or if you dont want to wait...you can go to a electronics store like radio shack or Best Buy. It works wonders...you dont have to worry about scratching your screen at all. Its up to you.....hope this helps. here is a link to radio shacks website to read more about it.....i went into the actual store and took a closer look.

RadioShack.com - Phones & Radio Communications: Accessories: Wireless phone accessories: Cases, clips & holsters: Fellowes� WriteRight Universal Screen Protectors
    02-21-08 07:57 PM
    got mine from a friend of mine who had extra "cut to size" palm pilot screen protectors, it took me.............2 min to cut and put on my screen........MAKE SURE YOU DONT HAVE A FINGERPRINT ON IT!!! it feel off my desk and when i picked it up i saw my finger print on the top right......so now i have this fingerprint on my screen not noticeable but.....i know its there
    02-21-08 08:09 PM
    I'm a true fan of Best Skins Ever Home Page - they are totally durable and IMO the best you can get.
    I 2nd the BSE skins. You can buy the screen-only or full-body...but it's SO worth it!
    02-21-08 08:14 PM
    I can't seem to find any good screen protectors. I've tried 3 different brands and so far not good.
    02-21-08 11:36 PM
    surfcitybum...have you tried the bestskinsever? They are honestly really strong. I throw my BB in with my keys, wallet, pens, etc. in my purse and the BSE really saves my BB from scratches.
    02-21-08 11:39 PM
    <n00b alert>

I too bought the cut to size protectors from Best Buy. It was $17.99 for a set of 12. It was simple to cut it to size, but I haven't found a good way to "install" it without bubbles appearing. I'll keep trying I guess but if anyone has any pointers I would appreciate it. So far using a credit card to push out the bubbles is working the best but it's not getting them all.
    02-22-08 09:14 AM
    I alternate between using a clear case that covers the screen and a rubber skin with a screen protector I apply myself. I, too, bought the Palm protectors that you cut to size (or oversize in my case). It takes a few mins b/c i am painstakingly mindful not to get fingerprints on the sticky part (I use tweezers...ha ha) and not to get bubbles underneath. It can be done, though it takes very careful effort.
    02-22-08 09:58 AM
    I found very good one on ebay at $6.00 shipping include. Sty in place no problem at all. If you want to know the ebay seller name feel free to pin me. 301CDA9F.
    02-22-08 11:23 AM
    best screen protectors ever: boxwave.com. they are a little bit expensive, but well worth it. I've used them on 3 phones now, and they do a great job protecting from scratches.
    02-22-08 11:26 AM
    I use ScreenPatronus, Screen protector - the difference is amazing.

They are not expensive, each lasts several months, and they come 3 to a pack. Very nice people to buy from.
    02-22-08 11:29 AM
    The best is from invisibleshield.com. They guarantee it for life. It's the material that they coat helicopter blades for the military. Just for the screen it is like $12, but they also have them for the entire body. They are precut and very easy to install with no bubbles. I love mine.
    02-22-08 01:43 PM
    My husband is very happy with his BSE. Same material as the Invisible Shield but much less expensive.
    02-22-08 03:14 PM
    I have the speck see thru case with clip is great it protects your screen and it doest reall add bulk to the phone.
    02-24-08 01:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD