I finally got the screen protector for my 8330 today. I know, I know, I should a had it a week ago when the curve came in the mail. I'm familiar with BSE (use it on an ipod and previous phone a Treo), but didnt want something with adhesive.

I initially picked up a screen protector from the Verizon store ($10 for one protector) not realizing it was a privacy one. Plus it didnt cover the whole screen area so I returned it.

Then I found ScreenGuardz on ebay from a local seller. No adhesive and covers the whole screen. Fifteen (15) covers in the pack for $12!!! Very easy to apply because if its not straight you just peel it up and start again.

Definitely recommend this. And no, I'm not affiliated with Screenguardz.
    10-30-08 03:53 PM
    Good info, thanks.
    10-30-08 03:56 PM
    I too found out that the screen protector from verizon didnt fit but i ended up keeping. Its alright but ill definitely look into what youve mentioned. Thanks for the information.
    10-30-08 04:14 PM
    Yeah i need to get one of these. I just kept the one on that comes with it for now. I'm sure it wont last long before it just peels off.
    10-30-08 04:42 PM
    Shop3M has protection films and mobile privacy filters for Blackberrys on their site. I have one and it ROCKS!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-08 06:57 AM
    I ahd a BSE on my curve since Sept. Yesterday I realized there was a gash on my screen (still trying to figure out how it got there). I immediately peeled off the BSE to see if my screen was scratched too. It was not and the BSE came off easily and left no residue (put a new one last night)!!!!
    10-31-08 07:28 AM
    Just bought a pack, hope their good!
    11-03-08 02:16 AM
    I don't ever trust anything but the Invisible Shield on my electronics.

That said, I'm not too concerned about scratching my Curve. I always put it in the pouch when I'm not using it.
    11-03-08 02:32 AM
    I currently have a BSE on every phone in this house (5) and a
    Sansa MP3 player. Before buying a device I check to see if there
    is a BSE for it.

Biggest benefit to the BSE over the Invisible Shield
    (IMO) is it is 3 times less expensive and EXACTLY the
    same material. It just does not come with the gimmicky
    lifetime warranty and application fluid, which you can
    whip up in your kitchen for about $0.02, if that.
    11-03-08 03:11 AM
    I've never heard of BSE before... I'll check that out, thanks for the tip.
    11-03-08 03:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD