has anybody tried http://www.zagg.coms screen protector? i seen a commercial and thought i'd check their web page and it sounds amazing, almost to good to be true. it's military grade suppossedly used for helicopter blades to protect them from debri, and its lifetime guarenteed. also the price is cheaper then i would have thought something like $12.00 for my curve screen and free shipping and handling. thought i would see if anyone has tried it before i buy one but it sounds as if i can't go wrong
    07-28-08 05:30 PM
    hmmm...never have used this site, but i looked at it, and i really like it! I might try this out

If I do, I will let you know how it goes! I'm going to the the full body invisible shield.
    07-28-08 05:36 PM
    I was thinking just the screen cause I have a skin case but tell me how you like it if I already don't buy one
    07-28-08 05:41 PM
    aww, I cannot get in will have to try from home...
    07-28-08 05:43 PM
    I suggest the Best Skins Ever screen shied or full body shield. cheaper price, better customer service, and faster shipping.

I have it on mine and love it. Do a search for BSE and you'll see a lot of writeups and pictures of the BSE.

Plus with the BSE you get 2 shields instead of 1.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-08 06:29 PM
    there's a lot of discussions of zagg (invisible shield) and another company called best skins ever.

personally, i ordered the invisible shield as it was what i went with for my ipod years ago. the application process is a bit tricky, but since i've done it before, it was a breeze. just remember to relax, read the instructions BEFORE you start, have a clean area, a clean cloth and proceed. good luck!
    07-28-08 06:33 PM
    Best Skins Ever Home Page is great and very affordable
    07-28-08 06:34 PM
    Best Skins Ever +1

I would give it a +50, but I do not think that is fair for Invisible Shield... don't wanna hurt their feelings!
    07-28-08 06:44 PM
    I don't like the one that site offers. Best buy sells it and I got it. What a disaster to install and I took it right off. Go with a best skins ever for less money and better quality.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-08 06:46 PM
    Zagg is the best one out there! Had one on my Voyager and now my Curve. Have the entire body covered on mine! Love it! Strongly encourage it!
    07-28-08 06:52 PM
    I've got an IS on my screen and I love it. I don't know why everybody thinks it's so hard to install- I did it in 10 minutes. Had to take it off twice and re-do it but it wasn't that bad. Just be gentle and take your time. I've got it with my silicone skin on it and it's perfect.
    07-28-08 08:28 PM
    I had the invisibleSHIELD for the Pearl, and my new one just came today for my Curve so I'm all jazzed up about applying it and getting the best protection out there. Haven't personally tried the BSE, but I've heard great things about both
    07-28-08 08:32 PM
    I paid 3 dollars on e bay got a black glove type case and a screen protector that seems to be pretty good quality. (actually thought I could just through it away if I did not like it.) Might buy another.
    07-28-08 09:44 PM
    I have a BSE on my screen and I love it! It was easy to apply, and it looks and works great.
    08-30-08 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD