Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this bug. I have my screen/keyboard settings to turn off after 10 seconds. However, after I am done using my camera or viewing pictures the screen will stay lit for 30 seconds.The settings are still at 10 seconds, those haven't changed in options but the screen stays lit for the default 30 seconds. I have to go back into settings and resave the 10 seconds time.
    I was transferring some pictures from my pc using desktop manager last night and again after I was finished I noticed the screen staying lit for 30 seconds.
    Anyone else experience anything like this?
    01-31-09 09:25 PM
    whats 20 extra seconds compared to not lighting at all??
    01-31-09 10:47 PM
    No, i'm sorry I haven't experienced this. If it did, I probably didn't pay much attention to it. Did you recently do a OS upgrade?
    01-31-09 10:50 PM
    No, i'm sorry I haven't experienced this. If it did, I probably didn't pay much attention to it. Did you recently do a OS upgrade?
    No upgrade, have only had device for about 6 weeks. It really isn't a problem, I was just curious.
    02-01-09 12:31 AM
    I haven't ever experienced it either. But welcome to crackberry newbie!
    02-01-09 01:01 AM
    I haven't ever experienced it either. But welcome to crackberry newbie!
    Thank you...In Los Angeles they are all California girls!
    02-01-09 01:07 AM
    Ive had the same problem on my 8330 from Verizon.. Sometimes it just randomly gets brighter too. No idea why, but its not a major annoyance anyway.

Also, first post!
    02-01-09 09:29 AM
    The "randomly gets brighter" is probably related to the ambient lighting of where you are. If you're in a bright location the screen will brighten to make reading easier - it will dim again when you move out of bright light.
    And welcome to the forums!
    02-01-09 09:33 AM
    The "randomly gets brighter" is probably related to the ambient lighting of where you are. If you're in a bright location the screen will brighten to make reading easier - it will dim again when you move out of bright light.
    Cool! Thanks for that info, that was always something that made me go "hmmmmm" however I never thought much about it. LOL

02-01-09 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD