is there a resource (i.e. web page, PDF) that will tell you what all of the icons that can appear on the curve stand for?
    01-28-09 09:39 AM
    You should be able to find it in your owner's manual. In case you don't have yours:

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/deliver...b8330_cdma.pdf
    01-28-09 09:43 AM
    is there a resource (i.e. web page, PDF) that will tell you what all of the icons that can appear on the curve stand for?
    Usually on the theme it'll say at the bottom/top/or side the name of the icon. From there it's pretty self explanitory as to what it does.
    01-28-09 09:45 AM
    I had thought I seen a link here on Crackberry that had them. Try the help section of this forum or the Crackberry 101.
    01-28-09 09:53 AM
    thanks for the user manual, but i was actually thinking of something where it would have a pic of all the icons, followed by a description of what each one does...which is not in the user manual. specifically, when i make a call, i see a small rectangle near the volume icons in the top right corner...this rectangle is diagnolly cut in half with stars seperating a black top and blue bottom...any idea what it means?
    01-28-09 09:53 AM
    That would be your equalizer for your call. In the middle of your call you can hit the bb button, click enhance call audio and select from 1 of the 3 options.
    01-28-09 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD