I am a new user having got the curve for xmas. I have very slight scratch on screen. Now I can't take my eyes of it. Is it worth it to replace the screen-I am horrible with technical things or just leave it.
    01-28-09 09:29 PM
    Replacing the lens (which is the cover screen) is relatively easy. They're only about 4.99 at cnn.cn.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 09:35 PM
    I had a scratch that became invisible after putting on a Best Skins Ever screen protector.

01-28-09 10:18 PM
    What about that stuff that they sell on late-night infomercials for scratches on glasses? I think it was called "Lens doctor" or something like that if I'm not mistaken.
    01-28-09 10:29 PM
    I tried Displex and it did nothing for the small scratch on my screen. YMMV

01-28-09 10:46 PM
    Try this:

CLEARVIEW CANOPY CLEANER/POLISH from Aircraft Spruce

It's used by pilots to clean and polish the canopy of aircraft cockpits. It's supposed to fill in scratches and polish, and is safe on all plastics.

01-28-09 10:51 PM
    What about that stuff that they sell on late-night infomercials for scratches on glasses? I think it was called "Lens doctor" or something like that if I'm not mistaken.
    I tried that stuff not only on my glasses but on the screen of my old LG Chocolate.. It didn't work. On either of them.
    01-28-09 10:51 PM
    God did I hate having a scratch on my old Curve depressing really. but they screens are easy to take off just buy a new one
    01-28-09 11:00 PM
    "scratch removers" don't work on phone screens. it's just one scratch, you'll get more on it... there's really no sense in replacing your screen EVERY time you get a scratch

get yourself a BSE if it bothers you -that- much.

after the first scratch generally the uneasiness gets much less. I have scratches all over mine and they don't bother me one bit, but they did at first. I'm also a bit uneasy about replacing the faceplate/screen as it breaks the seal around the screen and dust can get in there easier. no thanks, I'll keep my scratches
    01-28-09 11:13 PM
    I tried that stuff not only on my glasses but on the screen of my old LG Chocolate.. It didn't work. On either of them.
    Oh, sorry to hear that. Maybe that's why I don't see that infomercial anymore. I think it was replaced by the one for the "Snuggly" (that backwards bathrobe that they try to advertise as "a blanket with SLEEVES!" ).
    01-28-09 11:28 PM
    I agree that a BSE will cover up the scratch. Buy one they are cheap
    01-28-09 11:31 PM
    What is a BSE?
    02-10-09 10:06 PM
    Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page

02-11-09 03:35 PM
    Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page

02-11-09 03:38 PM
    Oops. Sorry for the double post.

02-11-09 03:40 PM
    I agree that a BSE will cover up the scratch. Buy one they are cheap
    I stupidly dropped my phone in the car, and it landed face down, and I tried to kick it to me with my foot and put a nice scratch down the screen. got myself a BSE, and it was not seen anymore!
    02-11-09 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD