I have looked at the previous posts regarding this topic and they have not been much help. I am wondering how I would be able to set up my school email account. I have a Curve through Telus. I have tried to google on the school website and have also gotten nowhere as to how I am to do this. I have a school email account at RedDeer college as well as Ecampusalberta.

My email account is kinda weird too though. First I log into my school account and then I click on blackboard and then I click onto mail. It opens up a new window. I have typed in the web address when trying to add my email to my phone and it did not work either.

I have also tried to contact the IT department and no luck either and I can not forward my emails to my hotmail account which is on my bb already.
    03-20-10 09:31 PM
    Does your school email use Outlook? I have a similar situation (log in to Blackboard and then click on email). I was able to go into the school Outlook and forward my emails to my gmail account. I cannot reply from my BlackBerry, but at least I am able to read the emails.

If I were an instructor, not a student, I would be on BES. The school IT department said that students are not able to be added to the BES.
    03-20-10 09:48 PM
    I am not sure if my school uses outlook or not. How would I check this? I have looked for a way to forward my mail and the only options I can do is view the folders which I have as well as move mail to the folders or trash can. I have put in the search bar as well how would I forward mail to my hotmail account and have come up with nothing.
    03-20-10 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD