How to you set the Curve to automatically save pics to the memory card as opposed to 'Device Memory' ?
    06-03-09 08:16 AM
    Yes. Go to options, media card. Set media card supprot to on, encription to none, mass storage support to on. I have auto enable set to yes, but others have it set to pormpt. That should do it.
    06-03-09 08:51 AM
    actually that's not quite right. You need to open up your camera, hit blackberry button, go to options, then scroll down to "save pictures to" and change this to "media card". You'll need to move any pix on device memory to your media card manually, you can use Media Manager within the Desktop Manager software.
    06-03-09 09:04 AM
    Yes. Go to options, media card. Set media card supprot to on, encription to none, mass storage support to on. I have auto enable set to yes, but others have it set to pormpt. That should do it.
    That's how to make it convenient to access when you connect your Berry to a computer by USB.

Here is how to force your Berry to save pictures to the MicroSD card.

While the Camera app is running. Press Menu > Options and scroll down to where it says "Store Pictures:" It reads "In Device Memory" by default. Change it to "On Media Card." If you want to get fancy, you can go down to the next option and explore to the folder where you want the picture saved, but I just use the default "/Media Card/BlackBerry/pictures/"

You set where videos save by the direct path.
    06-03-09 09:07 AM
    [Hangs head in shame/] My bad, I forgot the camera part. [slinks back to work]
    06-03-09 09:18 AM
    [Hangs head in shame/] My bad, I forgot the camera part. [slinks back to work]
    HAHAHA......that's too funny. I've done that, too. I think I need to hurry up and answer someone only to find out I was sooooo wrong!
    06-03-09 09:35 AM
    Thanks for the help!
    06-03-09 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD