Is there a way to save SMS messages to PC or Mac?? I have some SMS text saved in the "saved messages" but want to move them on to my computer. I know some phones (ie. iPhone) can moved SMS to PC or Mac. Does anyone know a way?? Thanks in advance.
    11-04-07 02:31 PM
    You can forward text messages to a e-mail address...
    11-04-07 02:52 PM
    Is there any other way. I have many SMS saved that I would like to keep and also free up some space on my BB.
    11-04-07 02:55 PM
    Not sure if there is an easier way than to forward your SMS messages as an email and email them to yourself.
    11-04-07 03:02 PM
    I had no clue you could forward SMSs through email! That a great tip! No if only you could send emails to a phone number, so you don't have to pay for the text messages!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-07 03:36 PM
    I had no clue you could forward SMSs through email! That a great tip! No if only you could send emails to a phone number, so you don't have to pay for the text messages!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You can.

[email protected]

That for t-mobile, all carriers have their own.
    11-04-07 05:57 PM
    This doesn't work for me. I fowrad to my email address(es) but they never arrive!

Any ideas what could be going wrong?
    05-23-08 03:30 AM
    This product Free download ABC Amber BlackBerry Convertor, convert, backup and archive IPD files to CHM, PDF, HTML, Word, Access, Excel, CSV, IPD Extractor reads a Blackberry .ipd Backup file. It can then save your data to various file formats (text, html, pdf). The demo version that I just downloaded only save 10 items at a time but the full version will apparently save any amount of emails, SMSs, whatever. It costs $19.95 to register.

Obviously you need to do a Desktop Manager Backup first.

This solution will only work on a Windows PC.
    Last edited by Pete6; 05-23-08 at 04:48 AM.
    05-23-08 04:40 AM
    My company has developed software that automatically saves all your SMS messages to our secure servers for free. Our software currently only works for Blackberry OS 4.2.1 and up. After you install our software you can look at your old SMS messages from any internet enabled device. We have been working in the IM archiving markets for computers but recently switched to porting our service onto Blackberries.
    05-27-08 03:28 PM
    I don't understand why they just can't be backed up to a PC and then sorted. I use mine for work, and there are things that clients want done, and I would love to just save their texts as a txt or word doc and file them with their stuff. How could this be done? I have hundreds of saved sms txts on my phone that I want to offload...
    08-09-08 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD