Help Please!!!!!

My cousin was playing with my curve earlier today and he accidently changed me unlock code for the device. Now i am stuck because i had to switch the memory cards and thus had to turn the phone off. Now i am unable to unlock the phone and use it!!! I was really hoping if somebody out there knows the master unlock code for a blackberry curve 8310 on Rogers would be willing to help me fix it. Please do for the safety of my cousin! lol

Many Thanks
    Charles
    10-11-08 01:24 PM
    You mean the password? I beleve you are stuck if you can't remember it. You will need to enter the code 10 times and it will wipe to out of box condition. I hope you backed it up recently. Sorry I don't have better news for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-08 02:00 PM
    Its always good idea to set your own device password and disable the lock so that when someone else uses your phone they would have to know your password in order for them to change it
    10-11-08 02:15 PM
    I really hate to have to tell you this but there is no master password code.

Worse if you put in the wrong password 10 times, the phone wil wipe itself of all personal data(Arrdess Book, Calender, etc.) It will then reboot and present you with a clean, but empty BlackBerry.

I sincerly hope that you have your data backed up and/or synced to Outlook because unless you can remember the password, then you are about to end up with a fully working but, empty BlackBerry phone.
    10-11-08 02:23 PM
    Help Please!!!!!

My cousin was playing with my curve earlier today and he accidently changed me unlock code for the device. Now i am stuck because i had to switch the memory cards and thus had to turn the phone off. Now i am unable to unlock the phone and use it!!! I was really hoping if somebody out there knows the master unlock code for a blackberry curve 8310 on Rogers would be willing to help me fix it. Please do for the safety of my cousin! lol

Many Thanks
    Charles
    i would accidently whoop his a$$!
    10-11-08 02:26 PM
    How can someone accidentally change your unlock code while playing around with your phone?? I don't even know how to change it! They would have to be trying to screw you over lol

10-11-08 02:28 PM
    How can someone accidentally change your unlock code while playing around with your phone?? I don't even know how to change it! They would have to be trying to screw you over lol

My thoughts exactly, i mean its a step process involved in changing your unlock code.
    10-11-08 03:01 PM
    i would accidently whoop his a$$!

lol exactly
    10-11-08 03:04 PM
    There have been a lot of these types of posts lately..not to say the OP is trying to do this but it could be possible that some people are coming to the forums to find a mythical unlock code to unlock someone elses blackberry.

I could be wrong but whatever.

10-11-08 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD