Well today around 12 O'clock i got back to the hall and took my phone out of my cover halls and it was not responding. So i figured that some how i must of struck a button and turned it off. Nope every time i turn it on i can scroll fine but not one key on my BB works lol. I don't have a clue why not a single one would work hmmmmm any thoughts? I called a telus rep he told me to bring my phone back to the store where i bought it, because im still under warranty :S How long does it usually take for repairs?

Oh and another question the water indicators on the end of your battery, when there wet they turn all the red x's pink??

06-24-09 03:55 PM
    have you tried a battery pull?
    06-24-09 03:56 PM
    dozen's of times
    06-24-09 04:03 PM
    If the battery pull doesn't fix your BB, backup your phone, including 3rd party apps:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/upda...updated-53201/

Take your BB in and get a replacement. They usually do it on the spot. Do a wipe hand held before you give it to the in the store.

Options, Security Options, General Settings, Enter, Menu, Wipe Handheld.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 04:05 PM
    Is your keyboard just locked???
    06-24-09 04:46 PM
    LOL @ shfjcs...
    06-24-09 05:00 PM
    The red x's will bleed into the white areas in the event of water damage.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 05:14 PM
    If its locked wouldn't it say its lock and press star and talk key? Is there anyway to reset your blackberry? This sucks.

Thanks xliderider, i just backed it up then
    06-24-09 05:17 PM
    The device may have enough moisture damage to cause issues without being noticeable in any way and yours seems to be exhibiting the classic symptoms. If you're under warranty, I suggest taking the advice in post #4 and avoid future headaches.
    06-24-09 05:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD