I have tried the Blackberry Desktop Manager v4.2, v4.5, and now the v4.6

Everything else works fine - but when I click on the Media Manager to add video or songs, Roxio media manager does not load. The program title appears but fails to open - even after waiting for up to an hour.

HELP!!!
    08-24-08 02:39 PM
    Hmm I have noticed that Media Manager seems to be a little slow on 4.6 but not having the same problems on either 4.6 or 4.5

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-08 02:42 PM
    Dump the media manager and use mass media option and then just drag and drop to an SD card.
    08-24-08 02:44 PM
    but would i need to convert the video in order for it to play in the BB?
    08-24-08 02:48 PM
    There has to be other conversion software. If it does not start, there might be a compatability issue with something else on your computer.
    08-24-08 02:50 PM
    I don't know about vids, but Roxio works pretty good for me. I even used it to copy a cd to my son's mp3 player. Windows drag and drop works well too if it's in the right format.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-08 02:53 PM
    does anyone know if there is a link to download a new Roxio Media Manager.....
    08-24-08 02:56 PM
    I have tried the Blackberry Desktop Manager v4.2, v4.5, and now the v4.6

Everything else works fine - but when I click on the Media Manager to add video or songs, Roxio media manager does not load. The program title appears but fails to open - even after waiting for up to an hour.

HELP!!!
    hi there
    well you have downloaded dt manager v4.6 without media player
    when you see the page for download there are many software been shown look for dt manager v4.6 with media player.
    09-01-08 02:12 PM
    People are not reading here.

Kerijay is saying that after successful installation, Roxio Media Manager will not start. The splash page for the program shows, but it hangs there, and nothing happens.

I know, because it just started to happen to me today.

It was working great until today....

The Roxio that is bundled in with the Desktop Manager is version 9. I also have a retail copy of version 10. Both refuse to load. It is not a conflict issue, as they have their separate system files. And work great for a couple of weeks until today.
    09-07-08 09:38 AM
    Make sure it is listed in your services. I had a similar issue where it would not run. Go to start run msconfig hit the service tab and make sure it is in there and checked. If you have a antivirus or some type of virus software could be blocking it. I did that to mine and it worked.

Leo
    09-07-08 02:08 PM
    I've been using DM 4.6 with Roxio and have had no problems. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the program and see if that fixes the problem.
    09-07-08 02:13 PM
    I was have the same issue with DM 4.6 running on Vista SP1. I un-installed and re-installed with 4.3. All is well now. Roxio loaded right up.
    09-25-08 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD