How come when I install my BB Desktop Manager, the Roxio Media Manager isn't included? I'd really like to make a ringtone, but alas, CB doesn't have the song I want. Should I just look to download it somewhere, or maybe a user on here can help me with making the ringtone? Thanks again CB.
    06-14-08 06:25 AM
    Roxio should have been included on the CD as a part of Desktop Manager. You can download it from here https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22. Personally I do not like the Roxio product. I suggest that you download Audacity from here Audacity: Download (it's free). You will also need to download the lame MP3 plug in from here Audacity: How do I download and install the LAME MP3 encoder?. Follow the instructions for its installation and you will have a very flexible and powerful tool.

Keep your ringtones to 96kbps and less than 1Mb and you are all set.
    06-14-08 06:38 AM
    The software is available for download with, and without, Roxio software included.
    06-14-08 12:01 PM
    Nice find Pete I'll have to check it out.
    06-14-08 12:04 PM
    I get use to roxio...then someone has to find something much cooler to use that makes my life easier.....sheesh the nerve of some people. Cant we all just stay complicated and stressed?...lol

Thanks Pete, will check it out.
    06-14-08 12:31 PM
    I get use to roxio...then someone has to find something much cooler to use that makes my life easier.....sheesh the nerve of some people. Cant we all just stay complicated and stressed?...lol

Thanks Pete, will check it out.
    Yeah but I'm probably much older than you ...

Basically I don't like Poxio at all.
    06-14-08 01:16 PM
    Yeah but I'm probably much older than you ...

Basically I don't like Poxio at all.
    if you are older than 36? then yes? you are older...
    06-14-08 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD