What is the best and easiest way to rip a DVD movie and converting it to play on my curve. Currently i have Superbad and Juno on my curve thanks to videos4blackberry.info I want to rip my own movies so i can play it on my BB. What software do i need to accomplish this?
    06-11-08 04:02 PM
    Same question - subscribed.
    06-11-08 04:16 PM
    Check this out...Lecture 10: Getting Started with Videos on your BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com

I personally use Axara Video Converter but it cost $30. I paid for it because I like the quality ot the videos.
    06-11-08 04:54 PM
    Check this out...Lecture 10: Getting Started with Videos on your BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com

I personally use Axara Video Converter but it cost $30. I paid for it because I like the quality ot the videos.
    I read it already. Doesn't help much.
    I actually have a video converter now. It's called Ultra Mobile 3GP Video Converter. All i need now is a DVD ripper software. Any suggestions?
    06-11-08 04:56 PM
    Just a question... Why would you want a whole movie on your phone? And wouldn't it kill the battery?? Just curious.
    06-11-08 04:57 PM
    Just a question... Why would you want a whole movie on your phone? And wouldn't it kill the battery?? Just curious.

I does not kill my battery much and I just use the standard battery that comes on the 8310.
    06-11-08 04:59 PM
    Because i am going on a trip and i want to watch a movie on my phone. If my phone is capable of doing it, why not? Why do you listen to mp3's on your phone ? Killing my battery not a problem, i have a charger.
    06-11-08 05:00 PM
    I use AVS Video Converter to rip DVD into any of the supported formats including 3GP. It is $30 Video editing studio.

Full movies are huge, but there are bragging rights to being able to claim a pocket full of movies.

300 on a Curve, fantastic.
    06-11-08 05:01 PM
    I read it already. Doesn't help much.
    I actually have a video converter now. It's called Ultra Mobile 3GP Video Converter. All i need now is a DVD ripper software. Any suggestions?
    I never used that one before so I'm not sure. The one I use Axara is simple. Pop in you DVD and just convert. It is all in one. I just select to convert it for ipod and works great. The quality is much much better than you see on videos4blackberry. You can google Axara and do a free trial and then if you like then you can purchase. Or there are many threads here on CB to find others and some are free.
    06-11-08 05:04 PM
    Why do you listen to mp3's on your phone ?
    I don't.
    06-11-08 05:05 PM
    I use AVS Video Converter to rip DVD into any of the supported formats including 3GP. It is $30 Video editing studio.

Full movies are huge, but there are bragging rights to being able to claim a pocket full of movies.

300 on a Curve, fantastic.
    That is the movie i want to put on to my phone.
    Thanks stoner i will give it a try, i hope they have a free trial version..
    06-11-08 05:05 PM
    Yes, but it puts a subtitle in the video, no big deal.

Video Converter: convert video & dvd with AVS Video Tools!
    06-11-08 05:06 PM
    I don't.
    well i am sure a lot of other people do. It's basiclly the same concept. Watching movies, music videos, listening to mp3's, or playing games on your curve. You shoudl try it. the BB is not just a phone.
    06-11-08 05:07 PM
    well i am sure a lot of other people do. It's basiclly the same concept. Watching movies, music videos, listening to mp3's, or playing games on your curve. You shoudl try it. the BB is not just a phone.
    I do the same. When I travel I watch movies on my BB. I recently watched Knocked Up & Transformers. I have bunch of episodes of King of the Hill and CSI thanks to Bla1ze and videos4blackberry. I also have over 500 MP3's and connect to my car to play music.
    06-11-08 05:12 PM
    I do the same. When I travel I watch movies on my BB. I recently watched Knocked Up & Transformers. I have bunch of episodes of King of the Hill and CSI thanks to Bla1ze and videos4blackberry. I also have over 500 MP3's and connect to my car to play music.
    OOOh Transformers thats a good one! What size micro SD card do you have? Right now i just got a 2Gb but i am thinking about bumping up to a 4 or possibly 8.
    06-11-08 05:14 PM
    OOOh Transformers thats a good one! What size micro SD card do you have? Right now i just got a 2Gb but i am thinking about bumping up to a 4 or possibly 8.

Currently I have 4 GB. I will get a 8GB when I buy the BOLD or the updated OS come out. If you have a bunch of MP3's and want to start loaded movies, you probably want at least a 4GB.

With 2 full length movies loaded, about 10-15 TV episodes, 512 MP3's, 100 pics, I have 691MB available out of 4GB.
    06-11-08 05:23 PM
    Currently I have 4 GB. I will get a 8GB when I buy the BOLD or the updated OS come out. If you have a bunch of MP3's and want to start loaded movies, you probably want at least a 4GB.

With 2 full length movies loaded, about 10-15 TV episodes, 512 MP3's, 100 pics, I have 691MB available out of 4GB.
    Wow thats a lot. I just have 2 full movies. So not in any rush to get a 4 yet.
    06-11-08 05:25 PM
    I use slysoft software for both my ipod and curve. The program for ripping is clonedvd mobile. If you want to rip copyrighted material you will also need anydvd. They are expensive now that they switched to the euro though. You can find coupon codes online fairly often.
    06-12-08 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD