I just go my wife a replacement phone and it happens to be a curve 8300 but i didnt hook a data package for it. She already has unlimited text and thats all she wants and or needs. But what i want to know is what is the best way to get ringtones on her phone without internet acess. I have a curve with a data package and all i do is go to Phonezoo.com and select what i want and send them to my phone. But i cant do that with hers without that internet connection.
    Do you folks have any ideas what i can do????
    08-24-09 09:38 PM
    Just get whatever ringtones you want for hers on your phone, plug in your bb to your pc, browse to the ringer folder, copy the files you want onto your pc, then plug hers in and copy back to her ringers folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 09:55 PM
    You can also get the ringtone file from phonezoo by changing your receiving ption to save to computer and drag it to the ringtone folder on her phone. If you just want something to play you can also just drag a music file to her ringtone folder. Please note that mass storage must be turned on for both of these options.

08-24-09 10:13 PM
    You can also download them yourself and bluetooth them to her.
    08-25-09 12:25 AM
    Or if you are both on the same network, put your sim in her phone and download them directly to her phone
    08-25-09 02:46 AM
    Or if you are both on the same network, put your sim in her phone and download them directly to her phone
    Pure genius.

08-25-09 02:57 AM
    I just drop them on my memory card and it transfers from phone to phone if I want.
    08-25-09 03:17 AM
    To add an option, you can MMS them to her. Provided they are under 300k in size.

08-25-09 08:42 AM
    on phonezoo i just send them to my computer via MMS, just select the option "send to phone" I browse them on laptop and send to phone.
    08-25-09 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD