Yes, I'm a BB Newbie. I downloaded one ringtone off this website. I'm trying to download one more but it's not sending it to my email. Any suggestions why? Also I had a Treo and had my contacts stored on there. When I put my sim in my BB its all saved to the phone and not the sim. So is there a way to transfer all my contact info from the address book to the sim without doing it one at a time? Thank you
    09-29-08 07:42 AM
    The ringtone thing, there has been threads about it all weekend, there is a glitch in the emails etc and I think they are aware of the issue.

I get ringtones from
    mxyer.com - they are free

if you google some there are a ton of other sites also for free ringtones.
    HTH
    09-29-08 07:44 AM
    No you would have to do it one at a time unfortantly.. And welcome to crackberry

And about the ringtone issue can't help u there sorry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-08 07:44 AM
    Also I had a Treo and had my contacts stored on there. When I put my sim in my BB its all saved to the phone and not the sim. So is there a way to transfer all my contact info from the address book to the sim without doing it one at a time? Thank you
    I'm not the expert here but I do believe that BB contacts will not save to the card and are only saved on the device itself. If it isn't so someone will come along and fill you in with the correct info. Good luck, and welcome to Crackberry!
    09-29-08 07:48 AM
    There actually is a sim phonebook, just fyi

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-08 07:55 AM
    Its crazy because I can put my sim in my treo and my contacts are on my sim but when its in my blackberry its not showing any numbers in my sim phonebook. Guess I'll start soon putting info in one contact at a time
    09-29-08 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD