I was wondering how to create ringtones to add to add to this site and my phone using iTunes. There is not a lot of conutry music to choose from so I want to put a few on here. ???
    09-08-08 06:54 PM
    Not that Im aware from Itunes

For ringtones, Ive gotten some from here

Also Myxer.com is another good one
    09-08-08 07:44 PM
    If you already have the song on your computer, you can use Make Your Own Ringtone. Very simple. Even a caveman could do it.
    09-08-08 08:15 PM
    D/L audacity...It is an awesome program once you figure out how to use it...
    09-09-08 02:15 AM
    There's a very simple way of doing it in itunes PM me and I'll give you the steps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-08 03:37 AM
    Personally, I use "Music Editing Master" software package to create my own... used it for a few years now, but you could also use Blackberry lesson: BlackBerry 101: Create Custom BlackBerry Ringtones Using Your RIM Desktop Manager Software | CrackBerry.com
    09-09-08 07:09 AM
    D/L audacity...It is an awesome program once you figure out how to use it...
    If the user already has iTunes, there's no reason, whatsoever, that another program would be needed for creating a ringtone.

In iTunes, you just have to highlight the song you want...

1) right click and "Convert Selection to...," which will give you a duplicate copy of the song so you won't screw up your original song...

2) so, now right click on the duplicate, then "Get Info" -> Options tab (so that you can change the start and stopping point times in the song and the length)... once you have your time set, you can play it back and it'll start and stop where you told it to under the Options tab...

3)now, just take that snippet, right click on it, and "Convert Selection to..." and you're good to go.

Then, I just take all the ringtones I make in iTunes and drag-n-drop them onto my memory card that's in my BB.

I'm sure there's an even faster way in iTunes, but it's still quick and painless doing as I've written above.

CC
    09-09-08 07:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD