does anyone have this software on their curve? i downloaded so i could do the customized txt tones & after loading its not working with the individual txt tone ~ it is using the standard all txt tone i assigned in ringo ~ what that all txt tone is supposed to do is work for ppl that do not have an individual tone set up... any suggestions on what i'm doing wrong????
    03-04-08 10:53 AM
    I just downloaded it, too, and this thing is a steaming pile of... hype.

After adding and modifying contacts and groups, setting up my ringtones, and remembering to set my profile to "Off", my phone now does not ring. At all. YAY Ringo- You want to charge me money for the equivalent of turning my phone off.
    03-25-08 07:06 PM
    Any updates on how this application works now? Have they updated it to make it work any better?
    05-22-08 12:23 AM
    I just downloaded the trial version of ringo, each contact that i have created with different sms alerts have worked like a champ!
    05-22-08 01:38 AM
    it works great for me. I think it's especially good for those of us with a vzw 8830 who can't here our mp3s set as ringtones. Ringo solved that problem for me. Didn't like paying $20 for it-but whatever.
    05-22-08 07:33 PM
    I wasn't that impressed with it, I ended up deleting it, the ringtones from crackberry work better for me...
    05-22-08 07:38 PM
    Hi,

The latest version of Ringo for the Blackberry is 1.03 and should fix all the earlier problems. Please let us know if it doesnt!

You can get the latest version by browsing to :-

ringomo.com/ringo.jad

on you Blackberry or visiting ringomo.com on the web.

Best regards

The Ringo team.
    06-04-08 01:45 PM
    does anyone have this software on their curve? i downloaded so i could do the customized txt tones & after loading its not working with the individual txt tone ~ it is using the standard all txt tone i assigned in ringo ~ what that all txt tone is supposed to do is work for ppl that do not have an individual tone set up... any suggestions on what i'm doing wrong????
    Did you ever figure out your problem? I'm using the demo of version 1.03, and I am having the same issue. I'd really like to get this to work before my demo expires, I'm not going to pay $20 if I can't get the thing working right. I do love the program though, it worked flawlessly on my Treo 650 and 700P.
    06-25-08 11:45 AM
    I think this product needs to be more than just a port over from WM devices. This software has no option for BB messenger tones. AND you have to have the profiles setting turned off in order for you to use the software. I would rather have to just set a custom profile and name it RINGO. It does however really IMPROVE the sound of custom ringers. I cant figure out why custom ringer volumes are reduced. I like the fact that you can assign custom SMS tones for every contact. Good product, in theory ... needs some work.
    07-04-08 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD