Is it possible to get a ringer that does not include music? I am going crazy looking at the Crackberry downloads as 99.9999999% of those ringers have some form of music attached. All I want is a ringer that is LOUD which does not come on my BB but did come on my old sprint phone. The ringers on my BB are very soft, and I need a LOUD ringer. The built in mic in the BB is very weak and lame so that I cant just record my old sprint ringer. But wait a minute perhaps I could use my digital voice recorder and then save the ringer to the phone. In the meantime does anyone know of any good ringers?

John
    12-20-09 07:29 AM
    Just use Google and search for "telephone MP3" or something. You can use any MP3 file as a ringtone; you don't need to only use the tones you found on this site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 08:05 AM
    I believe either audacity can clip tones and insrease the volume then load to phone....maybe I am thinking of garage band...I uploaded wife warning ringtone to crackberry very loud no music, alarm sound and very funny.
    12-20-09 09:40 AM
    Free ringtones, themes, wallpapers, games. Millions of downloads for your mobile phone | Zedge

They have real music ringtones but they also have tones, sound effects, etc.
    12-20-09 09:45 AM
    I use a screech owl call for my ringer. There's no mistaking that!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 09:48 AM
    Free ringtones, themes, wallpapers, games. Millions of downloads for your mobile phone | Zedge

They have real music ringtones but they also have tones, sound effects, etc.
    They also charge.
    12-20-09 12:37 PM
    You can try Myxer - Download Ringtones and More I even found the Tony Soprano rigntone on there. (No mistaking that one either !!!!!!)
    12-20-09 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD