I had some ring-tone sent to my email on my blackberry curve. and it's in my email but it doesn't have a link to click on. what I'm trying to say, it's there but want let me just click on it. How do I highlight the link to click on it. I'm with AOL so maybe that have some thing to do with it. Not letting me click on a hyperlink? hope I'm making sense of this.

Sorry I'm new to all this. mobile Internet. And so I really don't know what I'm doing. Is there some way I can use my keyboard on my cell to copy and paste the link? for it to open in my media player?
    08-03-07 01:37 AM
    any body help?
    08-03-07 12:02 PM
    Was it sent to your email address as an attachment? If yes, open the email / scroll down / press menu / open attachment. Save said ring tone...

Better still, go here, and choose others...
    08-03-07 12:33 PM
    I logged on to the ringtone site and sent a ringtone to another bb (pearl). She gets the email but cannot link to anything to download. Is that because I am not allowed to send a ringtone to another device? Does she have to register on her own to send the ringtones to her device?
    12-09-07 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD