I've been taking a lot of Memopad notes on my bb lately, but I am unsure as to how I might retrieve them. I don't have Outlook on my windows machine, so I can't sync it using the traditional method. I also don't have a data plan, so I can't really forward it as an email attachment.

Is there any alternate, free way, I can get my memopad notes from my Blackberry? Or, possibly a free note-taking program whose files I can drag and drop right out of my Blackberry?
    04-13-08 08:45 PM
    when you put memo notes in your bb they are sync with the notes section in outlook
    04-13-08 10:09 PM
    When you do a backup with DM, i believe it will save your memos. You might do a test memo, backup with dm, then delete the memo on your phone and do a restore to confirm. I had to do a for real restore Friday and I'm pretty sure my memos were replaced before my sync.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-08 10:39 PM
    when you put memo notes in your bb they are sync with the notes section in outlook
    The problem is, I don't have outlook.

When you do a backup with DM, i believe it will save your memos. You might do a test memo, backup with dm, then delete the memo on your phone and do a restore to confirm. I had to do a for real restore Friday and I'm pretty sure my memos were replaced before my sync.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Maybe I should rephrase and elaborate on my situation:

I have a BB on which I take a lot of notes. I would like to be able to save those notes onto a computer. Once those notes are saved on a computer, I would like to be able to edit them.
    Does DM give me this ability when I backup my BB on the computer? If not, what does?
    04-15-08 10:51 PM
    Sorry, I reread your OP, no you can't, you either need to sync to outlook, or outlook express, send it as an email or as a text. If you backup with dm, it'll restore them to your phone if you lose them, but you can't read them on your pc.
    So you're either gonna have to pop for data or at least messaging, or get at least outlook express on your pc.
    04-16-08 12:24 AM
    I only want to read the notes from an old backup i got on my PC. Is there some way to do that OR do i have to restore the old backup back to the device and read it from there?
    12-30-10 01:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD